Thursday 26 April 2012

About this blog

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan and I have decided to create this blog as a channel to discuss issues that I think all my guy friends should know about, especially with regards to what it means to dress formally. I would like to express my opinions, experiences and the immense amount of information that I have collected over the past few years on the many aspects a respectable gentleman should be aware of.  Some may feel that being a gentleman is old fashioned and irrelevant these days, but from the many people I have met through business and socially, most of them still appreciate what it means to be a gentleman.

I am starting with how to present yourself, since first impressions make a huge difference and before you even say or do anything you are already judged by other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment